The 2010 Texas Pinball Festival starts tomorrow.  Had a fliptronics board issue on Dracula earlier this week (fixed now), so haven't had a chance to do any sort of packing for the pinfest.  I need to get both BSD and RS broken down, wrapped, and loaded.... busy night ahead.

Tyler's latest play opens tomorrow night as well - he is going to be a great villain!

Comments

05/07/2017 08:16

Good luck to all pinball lovers who are going to join Pinball Festival in Texas! I know how much you love the craft, and this is the perfect time to showcase what you guys had prepared for! Though there are still technical problems that have to be solved, I know that tomorrow's going to be a fine and full of energy day for everyone! May the odds be ever in your favor!

07/18/2017 17:45

Pinball Festival in Texas is one of the most anticipate festivals in America. Last year, the one who won the contest came from Houston, and I heard that they will be sending a strong representative this year. They are aiming for a back to back streak this year. I've seen some videos of that person and I must admit that his performance is pretty good.

05/17/2017 23:16

Aptoide is a user-friendly app, which enables the users to download all the possible applications that are available in the market

10/16/2017 04:24

I didn't know that the festival is going to start tomorrow. I'm sure that the contestants are already in the state of panic wherein they are thinking of different possibilities that may happen; it's either they will lose or win the game. Whatever happens, let us be open to all things that might happen. Through that, we will accept wholeheartedly if we will lose the pinball game. Good luck to all contestants! I hope all of you will slay it!

07/10/2017 02:57

This is an extremely enlightening article. I likewise concur with your post title and your truly well clarify your perspective. I am exceptionally cheerful to see this post. A debt of gratitude is in order for impart to us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

08/01/2017 04:49

Cymath – Math Problem Solver App | Download Cymath Apk Latest version for Android

10/10/2017 00:48

I'm sure in him! He doing everything so good!