Got my new WH20 playfield in from Bay Area today!!  Ordered 4/13, shipped 4/14, arrived 4/20 (I'm in Texas).  Overall I'm very pumped about the new playfield!  Clearcoat looks good so far.  Mini playfield has a bit of a smudge in the black outline where Bigfoot goes.  I think this will be covered by a plastic, so I'm hoping its nbd.  Has some clearcoat on the back side of the playfield.  Don't think thats a big deal either.  First impressions are this is an absolutely gorgeous playfield and I'm very happy!!
Here are a couple of vids.  More on youtube.com

Comments

02/12/2016 20:46

I was pretty pleased to find this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff in your web site.

03/25/2016 00:20

out Ithink it was awesome thing in light of the fact that nobody stays in business that mother and offers an upsetting thing so what Idid was I thought exceptionally over bunch %uh things to endeavor I'm going to makeapp I've been involved with decorating specialists Kansasfour assembles so I have endeavored various things sign youif I was going to like it then I could offer in light of the fact that it's basic when you think insomething that is extraordinary and you have back upstream so I endeavored all make-ups strike

03/25/2016 22:54

By not consuming carbohydrate meals later at evening, you are limiting the overall period of your time available to eat the one macronutrient that tends to be overeaten. Fats The last main ingredient of muscular growth nourishment. Fats are an important aspect of your day-to-day diet strategy and can be broken down into 2 categories; saturated and unsaturated. Saturated is often referred to as the bad fat

03/27/2016 22:37

developing muscular. Have a position to demonstrate your mind-set and confidence positively. Be happy and proud whenever you pass by a mirror. Concentration on the positive part of bodyweight and muscular obtain efforts, instead of noticing your actual physical flaws. Set genuine Goals If you believe that bodyweight coaching and plenty of consuming will dramatically create your whole individual body

03/28/2016 22:27

Additionally, HyperGH 14x does not require a prescription, do you do not have to worry about going to a doctor to do this process. Before purchasing a hgh, you should always look at the advantages that it will offer. This is because many of these products can actually have a adverse effect on your body program in the lengthy run. HyperGH 14x, however, allows you to reduce your human extra fat and improve your muscular huge normally, so you are not depending on a chemical to obtain your goals. You will also

03/30/2016 22:27

casein, and soy. Whey is a quick metabolizing resource and is the most commonly used. Casein is slower metabolizing and will to produce balanced number out during the day. Soy is sort of controversial: Many studies reference the launch of estrogen from soy and negative wellness effects on the thyroid; other

04/01/2016 22:41

using the basic premise that the less processed the meals, the more healthy value. The basic logic here is that ideally, that usually does not fit into our busy lifestyles or budgets, so it is what it is, and we can function around it. No one has to be a tree hugging, macrobiotic vegetarian. Therefore what you want to aim for is a well-rounded diet strategy that supplies the quantity of calories you need to make without turning you into a tub of lard with muscle. (You have seen the people that fit this information. Every gym

04/03/2016 22:15

attractive is to alternately execute of different muscle tissue. In that way, you don't get to strain the same muscle and you allow for relax. What is most essential is that we do the right factors when we execute out as well as when we relax. Essentially the most bother-making and the globe to be concerned in the man or the woman's physique is actually the 'ab' area. This seems to be the cause of http://pretraining-fitness.com/

Chly 1980
04/29/2016 02:03

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia to eat I Explain That we can simply replace unhealthy ingredients like white refined flour with a more healthful one poll we like or sprouted grain flour Also it's Important to Remember That some people are allergic to wheat gluten completely you want to keep in mind That as you're figuring out if you want to eat These foods or not alright you're not stupid you know That fried foods are fattening and really not

Ving 1927
04/30/2016 00:36

I do you think I was good because the right now but that's okay I have a comment or do anything just yet because and in the but sheath yeah I and lead in her condition common actually which is pretty weird being a min Onslow I just don't want to go in to make wanted to make it murky and aunties that really weird adding but yeah I just went live it up remember eighty.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/do-not-buy-bellaplex-read-this-first/

Onele 1933
05/02/2016 02:18

Decreased progressively increased progressively lower your calories depending on what you're eating I don't think anyone should be very low calories I try and make sure all my clients are you more than , a medium a classy for , you have to remember if you have also mass you can leave a lot of fighting and you can even game also if you weigh pounds and you don't work out you will gain muscle while losing fat injury properly so as always thanks what might be used to read elections driving through drugs online cozy stuff like that
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/Try-perfect-garcinia-cambogia-and-read-its-side-effects

Hatt ione
05/03/2016 23:18

You finish you feel like all the water and washers sucked out of your skin this does not do that this makes you I mean they all make you a little bit dry but it does not make you feel terribly dry so even though I have combos oily skin this still works for me it's not your tent and it takes up makeup super well.

Tweir 1971
05/05/2016 01:02

You have this week is like I'm working with a trainer now he said you need to wake Monday's leg day the next day of cardio and the next day I'll do everything so that really helps your body no get not get used to one workout in just a min ones always doing something different in movie starts shaking yak so another team that can make exercising fun to find.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://optimalstackfacts.us/premium-cleanse-effective-waste-removal

05/09/2016 20:03

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this website needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

07/16/2016 02:28

Superb post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

07/28/2016 00:51

While unlocking personas is challenging rather than many hacks help you do this, this hack ensures all the character types are unlocked to get an improved gaming experience from it.

Pixel Firearm 3D Cheats are online Hack therefore you may use them without worries of any disease of Trojan disorders. You certainly do not need to provide any private information in order to gain access to the Cheats and it functions by simply clicking a web link. The Pixel Gun 3D Hack have been analyzed on various devices across multiple systems and they work efficiently all the time. The very best part about these Hack is they are undetectable by the builders. This means they are really safe to use and you will get unlimited cash, gems and infinite health minus the scare of your consideration getting suspended or prohibited. The Pixel Gun 3D Cheats are simple to operate and very user-friendly. They may be perfect to work with immediately from your device and can not cause any problems. You do not need to jailbreak your device for these Hack to work therefore you won't lose your warrantee on your device. The Pixel Firearm 3D Hack have a car update feature this means the hack gets kept up to date each time the overall game updates.

10/07/2016 21:56

ProMed Podiatry Clinic is committed to providing professional, caring and friendly services to every patient we treat.

01/16/2017 01:15