I considered black chrome plating but ultimately went a different direction and did powder coating.  Note that this particular finish has some metal flake to it, but the effect is extremely subtle and you can't really tell without sunlight.  I intentionally flashed a couple of pictures to make the metal flake stand out so you can see it, but I assure you, its much more subtle in person.  This machine was a TPF in March so some of you may have seen it there.

Comments

08/01/2016 03:40

I like pinball too! It's such a great blog!

Anyway I will be subscribing oon your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently quickly.

02/02/2017 04:05

framaroot

02/25/2017 17:23

That's a good choice! Color black is always my favorite. I am glad you choose this color for the coating. The black color is a mysterious color that is typically associated with the unknown or the negative. It represents strength, seriousness, power, and authority. Black is a formal, elegant, prestigious color, authoritative and powerful.

03/10/2017 09:06

nothing important

I also prefer powder coatings. Because it serves longer and easier to follow its cramp and neatness.

04/18/2017 06:58

I also had such one two years ago but I sold it because I moved to another house. Such a pity.

04/30/2017 22:55

Are You Searching for dge2.tn.nic.in SSLC & HSC Results with marksIt will be available at dge2.tn.nic.in.

05/12/2017 10:28

Much thanks to you such a great amount for being with us and supporting us amid tough circumstances. The data displayed here is exceptionally valuable and supportive, particularly for the individuals who explore!

05/13/2017 00:32

I considered dark chrome plating in any case went an alternate course and powdered covering. Take note of that this specific complete has some metal piece to it, yet the impact is to a great degree unobtrusive and you can't generally tell without daylight.

05/13/2017 00:33

That is a decent decision! Shading dark is forever my top choice. I am happy you pick this shading for the covering. The dark shading is a secretive shading that is normally connected with the obscure or the negative. It speaks to quality, reality, power, and expert. Dark is a formal, exquisite, prestigious shading, definitive and effective

05/26/2017 11:15

Walmart Money Centers provided by the Walmart Credit Card provides you with the best solutions to save and steer your Money smoothly in-store and online. You can save even more

06/16/2017 03:09

The majority of you all are supposing to Download game killer application which is very impressive.But Still the greater part of the folks confronting issues while utilizing it.Exactly, Most of the Peoples simply download the application and they don't know how to effectively utilize it.

06/16/2017 03:43

Lucky patcher for ios:Lucky patcher apk is an Android application which is made for expelling irritating promotions from the diverse Android applications. This application is extremely valuable for everybody in light of the fact that in the event that we do download any application from the web

06/16/2017 22:23

On the off chance that you Are Searching for Download game Killer Application,At that point,you are at ideal Place.In This Guide,I will give you Download connection of Most recent Rendition of Game Killer Apk which you can use Without Establishing your Android Cell phone.This Game killer application is working splendidly on any Android Gadget.You can appreciate this apk on your Gadget for nothing.

06/22/2017 14:08

good post.

06/25/2017 20:21

good

07/12/2017 06:12

Dolby has connected for six licenses for the up-terminating Atmos Elevation speaker innovation. Dolby is authorizing this innovation for amplifier producers who wish to offer a Dolby-guaranteed Atmos Elevation module

07/15/2017 04:27

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.

08/04/2017 03:48

Dependence Industries is get ready to dispatch highlight telephones with 4G capacity, making another class of cell phones in India in an offer to draw in a huge number of clients to its telecom wander Reliance Jio Infocomm launched JioPhone for free

08/05/2017 02:53

Today is about excitement when you get exhausted or require some unwinding. In light of that point, Terrarium TV download application is made to give full HD movies, serials and that’s just the beginning.

08/18/2017 02:52